MEDIQ EYEWASH STATION ENCLOSED PLASTIC CABINET TRANSLUCENT/GREEN:
• Easily wall mounted in proximity to the workplace
• Visible and ready for use • Ensures quick and efficient eye irrigation
• Recommend wash time: 500 ml: 5 min
• MEDIQ Saline eyewash contains a 0.9% sodium chloride solution that corresponds to the natural salt content of the eye fluid. This isotonic solution is suitable for rinsing the eyes as a first aid measure after an accident.
• Effective eyewash for removal of dust, dirt, and contamination in the eyes
• Easily manageable bottles
• User-friendly design allows bottles to be quickly opened with a single hand
• Disposable bottles; do not reuse
• CE-labelled bottles, products with 5-year expiry date
• MEDIQ Saline eyewash is made by blow-fill-seal technology which features
a tamper-resistant cap to ensure quality and safety of the eye wash solution
and can be easily removed in an emergency.
• Material for bottles: Medical class plastic.
• Sterilised by Radiation.
• Sodium Chloride 0.9%
• Apply to rinse eyes of foreign debris, or minor wounds on the skin. Smoothly
twist the lid in either direction to break the seal and remove the lid. Position
the bottle above the eye and gently squeeze so that the fluid flows freely
across the eyeball to the outer corner.
• Cleanse the eye(s) with as much solution as required.
• There are no known side-effects associated with the use of sterile sodium
chloride solution 0.9% w/v. Any unpleasant effects should be reported to a
doctor, pharmacist or nurse.