SW2030 PRESSURE CLEANER
- The powerful skid-mounted SPITWATER SW2030 is a true heavy-duty pressure cleaner. This hot water electric machine is commonly purchased for custom applications, it is also used for ultra-heavy grease and oil removal and is frequently used in the earth moving industry.
- Unmatched amongst the hot water electric pressure cleaners, this 15HP machine has a flow rate of 30 litres per minute and an optimal pump pressure of 3000PSI/200BAR.
- The direct fired diesel burner generates the hot water which gives this pressure cleaner an adjustable temperature up to 90°C, and has an optional steam kit for temperatures up to 150°C.
- This machine features several safety features including low water cut off, bypass shutdown, emergency stop, inset water filter, pressure gauge and the SPITWATER exclusive 100% bypass into the cooling tank.
- Built on a powder coated zinc annealed chassis and featuring fork-lift pockets, this pressure cleaner is transportable and can be used anywhere on site.
- This machine comes with a 10m 3/8" Dual Wire Braided High Pressure Hose, a Heavy Duty Gun & Back Part Lance and a Heavy Duty Dual Front Part Lance.
- Please note: This machine requires a 3 Phase 32 AMP Plug for normal use and diesel as well for hot water use.
- Fully Serviceable
- Genuine Italian-made Interpump Pump
- Non-corrosive Brass Head Pump with Stainless Steel Valves and Ceramic Pistons
- 100% Bypass into Cooling Tank
- Pressure Gauge
- Belt Drive
- Low-speed 1450RPM Pump
- Twin Heating Coils
- Direct Fired Diesel Burner
- 35L Diesel Capacity
- Powder Coated Zinc Annealed Chassis
- Electric Start
- Washable Inset Water Filter
- Emergency Stop
- Bypass Shutdown Meter
- Adjustable Temperature to 90°C
- Skid Mounted
- Fork Lift Pockets
- Low Level Water Cut Off
- Australian Made
|30+ AMP (3 Phase)
|3000 PSI (200 BAR)
|Electric Motor / 15.00 HP / 415 V
If you would like to request pricing for this product, simply click the 'Request Quote' button above and leave your name and contact details. Our team will aim to get back to you as soon as possible (often within the same day), with the best prices and shipping solutions available.
Alternatively, get in touch with our friendly team via phone on 1300 378 900
Why is this product priced on application (POA)?
For our higher value products, we want to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible when it comes to product pricing, shipping, and warranty. We offer a range of payment options and have the knowledge to guide you on your purchase if/when required.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.