The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" steel ute crane effortlessly lifts items from the ground to ute/truck tray height, then rotates them into the cargo area. The telescopic boom design with manual hydraulic hand pump pivots the boom up and down and swivels 360° for maximum accessibility. Get extra lift where you need it most with this Tradequip Utility Crane that easily lifts loads to 900kg. The steel boom extends up to 1290mm and the base swivels to help you get the best angle when hoisting items onto your ute or truck bed. The pickup crane folds away when not in use.
Note: Crane boom should always be stored and secured in the down position when not in use. This is to protect the chrome ram from elements/corrosion etc and to safely drive the vehicle without having the boom swing around dangerously.
- Pre-drilled base plate makes mounting quick and easy
- Handles up to 250kg in extended mode and 900kg in retracted mode
- Includes chain hook with chain slot lock and one cable hook both with safety latch
- Base rotates 360 degrees
- Designed for vertical lifting only
- Not to be used for lifting personnel or overhead lifting
- All steel construction
- Boom stores over wheel well when not in use
- Hydraulic Jack Capacity: 3,000kg
- Hydraulic Lifting Capacity: 250 - 900Kg
- Maximum Reach of Boom: 1290mm (250kg) 870mm (900kg)
- Maximum Height (hook height): 2300mm (250kg) 2000mm (900kg)
- Minimum Height:: 1425mm (from ute tray to boom pivot - excluding boom)
- Mounting Base:275 x 275mm
- Mounting Base Holes: 8 holes x 16mm (dia) x 110mm (centre-centre)
- Weight: 48kg
- Carton 1 of 2 : 1110 x 250 x 180mm
- Carton 2 of 2 : 340 x 330 x 320mm
- For regular professional lifting and lowering on and/or off, a truck or utility bed.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.