Our TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Under Hoist Auxilary Stands are ideally suited to the professional trade workshop. This underhoist auxiliary stand is ideal for supporting exhaust systems, shock absorbers and other vehicle components during under-hoist vehicle repair. Under Hoist Auxilary Stands are a vital element in any automotive repair workshop where efficiency is an important part of the business. The TradeQuip adjustable underhoist Auxilary Stands function as an extra set of hands for holding heavy components in place, thus freeing up the mechanics hands to assemble or dissassemble. These portable stands are a huge favourite in transmission and muffler shops. Auxiliary stands provide partial support for components - they are NOT designed to support the vehicle.
- Fast and safe technology for professional mechanics
- Heavy gauge steel frame prevents distortion or twisting
- Auxiliary stands provide partial support for components - they are NOT designed to support the vehicle
- Foot pedal allows easy load movement and hand free operation
- Quick action adjustable height mechanism
- Sold individually recommended only to be used individually
*Warning: Auxiliary stands must be used with a car lift hoist and are not intended to be used as a set of 4 to support a vehicle
- Safe Working Capacity: 680kg
- Minimum Height: 1370mm
- Maximum Height: 2045mm
- Base Diameter: 300mm
- Carton: 1390 x 370 x 90mm
- Weight: 16.5kg
Designed to support vehicle components, not the vehicle. Ideal when used with a 2or4 post hoist for exhaust system installation, shock absorber replacement and any task which requires holding vehicle components during removal and/or replacement.