SHOP PRESS AIR/MAN 100T
This "Borum Industrial" 100,000kg Air Hydraulic Workshop Press is designed for automotive, truck, implement, fleet, and industrial repair shops where pressing, bending, straightening, forming, holding work requires high pressure hydraulics. Polished inner cylinder walls extend the life of the hydraulic seals to minimize abrasion and wear, while the cylinder ram and pistons are also polished and chromed, guided by high performance seals, wear rings and dust seals. Includes a dial gauge for dual metric/tons pressure readings.
- Heavy-duty H-frame constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Foot operated air trigger ram travel control
- 100mm pressure gauge
- Table winch system lowers or raises the bed
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated and polished and fitted with backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
- Hydraulics are powered with a high quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures
- Integrated overload protection valve keeps from overloading the system
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy clean up
- Extra tall working range for versatility
- Pair of bed plates included
|Safe Working Capacity:||100,000kg|
|Piston Ram Stroke:||300mm|
|Bed Height Settings:||6|
|Operating Air Pressure:||110-125psi|
If you would like to request pricing for this product, simply click the 'Request Quote' button above and leave your name and contact details. Our team will aim to get back to as soon as possible (often within the same day), with the best prices and shipping solutions available.
Alternatively, get in touch with our friendly team via phone on 1300 378 900
Why is this product priced on application (POA)?
For our higher value products, we want to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible when it comes to product pricing, shipping, and warranty. We offer a range of payment options and have the knowledge to guide you on your purchase if/when required.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.