SR-24 Line Locator with Bluetooth® and GPS
The SR-24 is a precision utility locating instrument with GPS and Bluetooth® technology for easy integration with external data capture devices.
The SR-24’s omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field, making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path. The receiver displays the utility's position and direction on the display, providing an intuitive locating experience. For added confidence, audio and visual warnings notify the operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utility’s position.
- Large Display - Shows the utility’s estimated position, direction, and depth.
- Omnidirectional Antennas - Capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
- Built-In GPS - Track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
- Bluetooth Technology - Stream data to smartphones, tablets, or high-precision GPS instruments.
- Smartphone/Tablet App - Map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
RIDGIDtrax enables basic underground utility mapping in real time. Connect an Android or iOS device wirelessly to a RIDGID® SR-24 Utility Locator and RIDGIDtrax will display GPS position and depth of the target utility. Identify the type of utility (water, gas, electric, etc.) and display multiple utilities on the same map. A finished map can be saved and viewed inside the app or exported to a *.KMZ file for use with popular GIS programs such as Google Earth®.
- Active Line Trace Frequencies*: 128 Hz, 1 kHz, 8 kHz and 33 kHz
- Passive Power Trace: 50 Hz, 60 Hz, <4 kHz Broadband
- Passive Radio Trace: 4 kHz-15 kHz, 15 kHz-36 kHz
- Sonde Frequencies *: 16 Hz, 512 Hz, 640 Hz, 850 Hz, 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 33 kHz
- Power Source: 4 C-Cell batteries (included) or Rechargeable RIDGID® Professional 18V battery with RIDGID SeekTech® 18V Adaptor (optional)
- Battery Life: Varies with battery rating, use and operating factors. Four size C, alkaline batteries provide approximately 10 to 15 hours. RIDGID® Professional 18V battery provides approximately 18 to 22 hours
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
- Wireless Technology: Bluetooth Class 1
- Wireless Range: 200 yards (183 meters)
- GPS Average Accuracy: Less than 8.2’ (2.5 m)
- Meets FCC Class A and EN 55022 Class A requirements
- * 30 user definable frequencies can be set from 10 kHz to 35 kHz