The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" 3036T Blasting Cabinet features a large gaslift assisted front door for easy loading and unloading. It has excellent lighting and a very powerful vacuum system. The lower hopper stores the abrasive material for use and reuse and opens easily to allow easy removal of any media. Always ready to use when you are, the cabinet can be constantly connected to your air supply and is ready for immediate use when you step on the pedal.
The 3036T uses a foot pedal to control the flow of abrasives from the air nozzle. The foot pedal allows the operator to just “hold and point” the nozzle rather than the need to “pull a trigger” of other sandblast cabinets which can cause hand fatigue during prolonged use.
The 3036T incorporates a powerful vacuum dust extraction system that keeps the work area free of "floating" rust and used abrasive media particles. After the media particles “slams against” the surface to be cleaned, a portion of the bead is "destroyed" and becomes almost weightless. The vacuum system removes the "floating" rust particles and the "used up" media particle shells while the “good beads’ fall into the hopper below the work surface.
Use this blasting cabinet to remove scale or heavy rust from automotive parts, clean up rusty tools, etch glass, or any other special application.
- Perfect for surface preparation on any type of irregular surfaces where other forms of preparation such as sanding are difficult
- Ideal for removing paint, rust, scale and oxidation on various irregular surfaces
- Large viewing window gives the operator a wide viewing area
- Oversized hinged top door opening allows the operator to easily load a wide variety of items into the blast cabinet
- Large inside work area allows the operator to easily maneuver bulky items inside the cabinet
- Hinged door on hopper allows for easy changing of the the abrasive
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel legs provide strength and a stable footprint
- Fluorescent light kit and 90CFM dust collector help the operator to maintain a good visual in heavy blasting operations
- Rear-mounted dust collector helps minimise floor space needed for operation
- Replaceable protective window and light underlay to protect and extend the life of the viewing window and light cover
- Foot-pedal-controlled siphon blast gun helps to reduce operator hand fatigue
- Ideal for blasting engine parts, wheels, gearboxes etc
- Grate capacity of 70kg allows the operator to blast heavier items such as cylinder heads
- Cabinet Capacity: 420 Litres
- 4 Ceramic Nozzles: 2x5mm, 2x6mm
- Maximum Media Capacity: 70kg
- Maximum Air Pressure: 125psi
- Required Air Supply: 15-25CFM
- Sand Blasting efficiency: 100cm²/min
- Optimum Operating Pressure 60-110psi
- Height: 1680mm
- Depth: 940mm (including the dust extractor)
- Width: 1180mm
- Floor to the top of fully open door: 1800mm
- Internal Dimensions: 1150 x 570 x 540mm
- Nett Weight: 120kg
- Carton: 1270 x 1250 x 760mm
- Gross Weight: 157kg
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.