The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" 220Litre Blasting Cabinet is manufactured using heavy gauge steel. It includes a stand, hopper and acrylic protective screen. It comes with an internal low voltage fluroscent light, tempered glass screen with replacement shields and grip textured gloves to ensure a secure grasp on all objects. A wide side door opening and large viewing window make this blast cabinet ideal for cleaning automotive parts. This heavy duty blast cabinet is constructed of 19 gauge steel and comes equipped with sand blasting gun and four ceramic nozzles. The 3051 is a medium size unit that is fitted with dust extraction outlet ready to fit a workshop vacuum hose for dust extraction where applicable.
- Freestanding floor model
- Complete with gun and low voltage internal fluorescent light
- Tempered glass viewing window with protective shields
- Supplied with 4 ceramic nozzle tip sizes
- Cabinet fitted and ready to be used with a workshop vac as dust collection system
- Spare parts available in Australia
- Capacity: 220 Litre
- Ceramic Nozzle Tip Sizes: 4, 5 ,6 and 7mm (1 of each)
- Maximum Media Capacity: 20kg
- Operating Air Pressure: 60 - 110psi
- Compressor Air Supply Requirement: 15-25CFM @ 80 psi (optimum delivery dependent on tip size)
- Tempered glass viewing window: 250 x525mm
- Door opening: Rear 425(H) / Front 240(H) x 515(W) mm
- Cabinet dimensions: Rear 590(H) / Front 380 (H) x 860(L) x 550(W) mm
- Dimensions: 1400(H) x 890(L) x 550(W) mm
- Nett Weight: 43kg
- Carton: 950 x 620 x 610mm
- Gross Weight: 48kg
- Not for use with soda or walnut shell
Choosing the right abrasive media
Garnet is one of the last few abrasives that are naturally mined. It is an industrial gemstone that creates a profile virtually free of embedment, which makes it excellent for coating adhesion, as well as applications where low or no transfer of grit into the substrate can be tolerated. Garnet is generally used when paint, rust, and scale have to be removed from steel, such as car/truck frames, tanks, heavy machinery, farm equipment, etc. Garnet is one of the most economical abrasive and is the best choice for large blast projects. Best uses: rust removal, heavy scale removal, paint and coatings removal on heavy-gauge steel.
Crushed Glass or Glass Beads would have to be one of the most popular forms of blast media and can be used on a variety of dustless blasting and abrasive blasting projects across all industry sectors. Using crushed glass means you know you are using a eco friendly and recycled product that helps the environment. If you’re looking to achieve a smooth, bright finish, glass beads can be your best option. Glass beads are also recyclable and can be used up to 100 times before replacement, making them an extremely cost-effective option. Glass bead media works well on soft metals like aluminum and brass as well as plastic. Works with a blasting gun or in a blast cabinet.