The Borum Industrial Portable Truck Ramp Set is designed for maintenance and servicing work on trucks, buses and forklifts allowing easy and safe access to the undercarriage of vehicles. Easy and safe to use with a 700mm incline and 500mm of horizontal deck with safety flange to prevent fork truck from rolling off the deck. These robust ramps weigh just under 80kg each and are fitted with a unique wheel mechanism which raises and lowers for easy manouevrability. These 463mm wide steel truck ramps feature non-skid bases and non-slip traction plates to keep the ramps and their load in place. Handle retracts for out of the way safety and storage. Sold in pairs.
- Portable ramps that adhere to the floor like glue
- Pull the handle out, rotate it up to lock the wheels down for very easy maneuverability around workshop
- Large wheel designs for extra durability
- Long retractable T-handle for easy positioning
- "NON-SKID BASE" - Four ply pads of rubber grips are bolted and glued to the 6mm steel floor plates and they will not skid ahead of the wheels
- Replaces need for a pit or hoist, and at a fraction of the cost and floor space
- Also very popular in Motor Home, Bus and Forklift maintenance workshops
- Safe Working Load: 20,000kg (per pair)
- Max Vehicle Tyre Width: 393mm
- Frame Height: 242mm
- Frame Width: 463mm
- Frame Length: 1160mm
- Handle Length: 860mm
- Ramp Angle: 18°
- Sold in pairs
- Carton: 1290 x 500 x 260mm ( x 2 )
- Gross Weight: 160kg (80kg each carton)
For elevating the front or rear of vehicle to access chassis frame and/or components. Particularly useful on vehicles with low profile clearance or ground-effects.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.