The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Hydraulic Workshop Press is great for straightening, stamping, bending and pressing any component that is hard to handle. The polished inner cylinder walls extend the life of the hydraulic seals to minimize abrasion and wear, while the cylinder ram and pistons are also polished and chromed, guided by high performance seals, wear rings and dust seals.
It is ideal for a variety of workshop applications and in particular suited to agricultural or industrial use. Jobs such as straightening,bending, folding, punching, removing bolts and bearings etc, are some of the tasks that can be easily accomplished.
- Heavy-duty H-frame constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Welded frame prevents flexing under maximum load
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint finish is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Dependable double spring return for fast ram retraction
- Piston-ram is treated and polished for extended life
- Reinforced head bolster for added strength
- Pair of bed plates included
- Safe Working Capacity: 30,000kg
- Working Range: 0-900mm
Overall Height: 1690mm
Overall Width: 830mm
Overall Depth: 660mm
Bed Outside: 315mm
Bed Inside: 185mm
Bed Width: 590mm
Ram Stroke: 150mm
Ram Diameter: 53mm
Net Weight: 142.7kg
- Carton 1: 830x360x170mm
- Carton 2: 780x310x180mm
For regular professional straightening, bending & pressing. Removing and installing gears, bearings and bushings.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.