TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" mobile waste oil drainers are designed to collect, store and carry waste oil and coolant from the service bay to bulk waste oil storage. Practical design including oversize drain bowls, sight gauges and integrated drain hose minimise the risk of operator exposure and spillage. Reservoirs are available in a range of convenient sizes and equipped for quick emptying with low pressure air.
This 65Litre gravity fed waste portable oil drainer is fitted with a long 2m x 25.4mm discharge hose and has a 18 litre steel telescopic collection pan with an easy to read oil reservoir level indicator. The heavy duty castors make it easy to manoeuvre around the workshop via the chrome plated pull-along handle and discharge is by low air pressure care of the safety relief valve.
Note: If the workshop compressor supplies air pressure in excess of 0.5 Bar, an inline air regulator must be used to maintain air pressure at 0.5 Bar.
- Collects, transfers and evacuates used engine oils, transmission fluids, power steering fluids etc
- Top quality heavy-gauge steel collection tank
- Telescopic drain pan adjusts to optimal working height
- Offset drain bowl eliminates the need to reposition the tank, reducing the chance of spillage
- Tank oil level indicator sight gauge prevents overfill
- Air pressure relief valve prevents over-pressurisation
- Sturdy rubber front wheels and ball bearing-mounted rear castors provide stability and easy maneuverability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish
- Painted finish is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant drain hose
- Easy to clean chrome handle
- Not for use with corrosive or flammable fluids
- Tank Capacity: 65 Litres
- Drain Pan Capacity: 18 Litres
- Drain Pan Catchment Opening: 500(L) x 300(W)mm
- Maximum Telescopic Height: 1650mm
- Minimum Height: 1080mm
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Working Pressure: 0.5 - 0.8 bar (7-11.6psi)
- Ball Bearing Castor Wheels for easy manoeuvrability
- Dimensions: 1650(H) x 600(L) x 390(W)mm
- Nett Weight: 23kg
- Carton: 750 x 425 x 540mm
- Gross Weight: 25kg
Warning: This unit is not for the extraction, siphoning or storing of Petroleum or other highly Flammable Liquids.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.