The BORUM "Industrial Quality" Commercial Jacks are made to TQB Brands specification using quality components that are built to exacting standards through CNC machining and Robotic Welding. The result is top industrial performance and reliability. BORUM "Industrial Quality" Commercial Jacks are the perfect choice for a wide variety of uses. These Commercial Jacks are carefully constructed from the highest grades of rugged steel. The super strong hydraulic pump utilises wear-resistant American Made XTP double sealing ring technology. Only the finest quality of Hydraulic Oil is used that has been tested from -25°C - 60°C.
Use these workhorses with a 145–175psi rated air pressure supply to lighten the load and provide the fast, strong lifting power you need. With several lifting options as well as included saddle adaptors…the wide range of BORUM Commercial Jacks will suit most desired applications from agriculture to mining, earth-moving to passenger transport as well as aviation and military.
The BTJ204060TA quickly and easily manages a hefty 60,000kg in the first stage lift position, 40,000kg at the higher 2nd stage extension and 20,000kg at its highest 3rd extension. This Air Actuated Commercial Jack is designed for heavy duty commercial use and features a long reach “T" handle and large rubber wheels for smooth manoeuvring around the workshop. As always with BORUM, safety is just as important as industrial standard quality, so all BORUM Truck Jacks have a built-in safety valve to prevent overloading and keep the operator safe. Additional safety feature includes a Self-Return lowering and lifting switch to ensure complete control during operation. With a low-profile minimum height of 150mm this jack is ideal for low ground-clearance vehicles and a high lift maximum of 447mm (includes additional lifting saddles), this BORUM Air Actuated Jack is a very versatile heavy-lifter suitable for most workshops.
- American made Seals
- Double Sealing Function using XTP Industry Sealing
- Telescopic air actuation lift (air-hydraulic pump)
- Long T-handle lets you easily position your jack under vehicle
- Self-Returning Lowering and Lifting Switch
- Internal and External Cylinders hard chromed
- High manoeuvrability & deep reach under vehicles
- 2 extension adaptors / saddle plates
- Large rubber wheels
- All adaptors can be properly stored for transport on each side of the jack
- First Stage: 60,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- Second Stage: 40,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- Third Stage: 20,000kg Safe Working Capacity
- First Stage Hydraulic Lift: 57mm
- Second Stage Hydraulic Lift: 59mm
- Third Stage Hydraulic Lift: 61mm
- Minimum Height: 150mm
- Maximum Height: 447mm
- Adaptors: 45mm and 75mm
- Handle Length: 1380mm
- Operating Air Pressure: 145-175psi
- Chassis: 875x295x150mm
- Nett Weight: 67kg
- For professional heavy duty use on truck, agriculture, construction, mining, mobile home, oil field, automotive, and marine applications where lifting and lowering is required.
NOTE: This jack must only be used on hard level surfaces. Do not get under a load that is supported by a truck jack. ALWAYS USE SUPPORT STANDS.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.