TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Adjustable Jack Stands are ideally suited to the professional trade workshop. These ratchet type axle stands are designed with a cast iron support post, tough steel plate welded base and deep saddle for positive location under the vehicle. The cast iron post is equipped with angled teeth and a double-lock safety pin to prevent accidental release of load - the more weight applied, the tighter the post is locked.
We often forget that working with cars and other vehicles can be a dangerous job. It’s easy to get complacent about yours and your employees’ safety when you have years of experience, however accidents can happen to anyone. Although garage and bottle jacks can lift heavy loads they are not designed to keep them there, so when the vehicle has been jacked up it’s crucial that it is placed on a jack stand.
TradeQuip jack stands are excellently designed to ensure you maximum safety. They have wide feet providing a strong base and a unique locking pin so there is no risk of them slipping.
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Quick action adjustable height mechanism
- Double-lock safety pin design for extra safety and security
- Welded steel frame & cast iron support
- Adjustable height
- Reinforced shaft for added strength stability
- Sold in pairs and only recommended to be used in pairs
- Safe Working Capacity: 2,000kg (when used as a pair)
- Minimum Height: 285mm
- Maximum Height: 428mm
- Saddle Area: 85 x 26mm
- Base: 206 x 186mm
- Tested to Australian Standard AS2538:2016
- Carton: 230 x 210 x 360mm
- Weight: 7.2kg
In pairs for passenger vehicle use, where a lifted vehicle is to be supported before conducting servicing or repair work.
NOTE: Sold in pairs and only recommended to be used in pairs
IMPORTANT: NEVER get beneath a vehicle that is only supported by a jack. ALWAYS chock the vehicle wheels and use jack stands.