The BORUM Industrial Ultra Heavy Duty Jack Stand is a reinforced pin style jack stand with industrial quality design and support bracing system to sustain heavy loads up to 15,000kg. Adjusts to match the job with a 600mm minimum lift height and 1050mm maximum lift height !! Featuring an Ultra Heavy-Duty Industrial design, these tough stands are ideal for construction, farm, truck, bus, earth moving equipment and fleet vehicle maintenance workshop use.
- Manufactured from high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High strength locking pin
- Controlled pin holes for easy height adjustments
- Turned post slide for easy quick adjustments
- Heavy-gauge steel Gusseted uprights prevent distortion or twisting
- Rugged base provides plenty of stability
- Conveniently located carry handle
- Sold individually (not in pairs)
- Safe Working Capacity: 15,000kg (individually rated but must be used in pairs for safe usage)
- Maximum Height: 1050mm
- Minimum Height: 600mm (without pin)
- Adjustable Pin Heights: 1050, 975, 900, 825, 750, 675 mm
- Saddle Width: 140mm
- Base Dimensions: 300 x 330mm
- Carton: 670 x 380 x 380mm (Single unit)
- Weight: 32kg (each)
Heavy duty fleet and maintenance workshops where a lifted vehicle or trailer is to be supported before conducting servicing or repair work.
IMPORTANT: NEVER get beneath a vehicle that is only supported by a jack. ALWAYS chock the vehicle wheels and use jack stands.