TradeQuip “Made for the Trade” Portable Industrial Air Conditioners are designed for economical spot cooling in workshops, service rooms, warehouses and offices especially where other electrical equipment creates a heat load. These TradeQuip Portable Industrial Air Conditioners are completely self-contained and housed within an insulated cabinet. The unit’s exterior is constructed of galvanized steel and protected with a tough powder-coated, polyester finish. All models are equipped standard with heavy-duty castors for easy portability. TradeQuip Portable Industrial Air Conditioners bring in air from an outside source to cool its condenser, cycling hot air to an outside source. This provides a fresh cool air room temperature with high efficiency. Just wheel it in, plug it in and it goes to work immediately, giving high cooling capacity to wherever and at whatever point you require it. Like all air conditioning systems, TradeQuip Portable Industrial Air Conditioners extract heat which must be expelled outdoors and the TradeQuip units do this through an exhaust tube which can easily be directed from the appliance to a window opening or doorway.
With its compact size, this TradeQuip “Made for the Trade” Portable Industrial Air Conditioning unit is perfectly suited to spot cool work areas, yet still delivers an impressive amount of cooling air output.
The 1031T is the smallest unit in size and capacity in the TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" series portable air conditioners. The 1031T has an extremely small foot print that is ideal for spot cooling people or equipment in a high ambient environment, like in a workshop or office space. The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Portable Air Conditioners offer a quick cooling solution with “plug and play” technology that tops the competition with its small size, strong air flow, and easy installation. These poratable air conditioners achieve up to 10°C temperature differential across its coil. This means that 39°C input air will instantly produce 29°C. output air for spot cooling a work station the unit will effectively cool a person and/or workshop equipment within 2-5m of the unit instantly.
The 1031T runs on a standard 240V/10A circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with a 5-Litre self-contained condensation tank, that is manually emptied. Installation takes less than ten minutes for easy set up.
With the substantial 'instant' changes in the air temperature, a portable industrial air conditioner is perfect for cooling hard working people or spot cooling of rooms, workshops, factories, laundries, schools, agricultural sheds, and more.
- Compact yet powerful
- Runs on 240V 10A circuit
- Wide operating range of 18º- 45ºC
- Single duct system for easy installation
- 5 Litre self-contained condensation tank for easy removal and emptying
- Capillary tube construction for simplicity
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection
- Motors and compressors have overload protection
- Durable and long lasting steel construction
- Heavy duty locking castors and handles for easy manoeuvrability
- Easy to use plug in and place the hot air duct out of window/door or into false ceiling.
- Cooling Capacity: 2.7KW / 9200Btu
- Power Unit: 240V 50Hz
- Rated Power: 950W
- Rated Current: 4.2A
- Max. Air Flow: 400m3 per hour
- Coverage Area: 12-15m2
- Noise Level: 55dB(A)
- Operating Temperature: 18° - 45°C
- Suction Pressure: 2.5Mpa (Max.)
- Discharge Pressure: 4.5Mpa (Max.)
- Speed Control: 2-speed
- Refrigerant: R410/460g
- Condensation Tank Capacity: 5 Litres
- Castor Wheels: 75mm Dia (2 with brakes)
- Dimension: 855(H) x 430(W) x 405(D)
- Nett Weight 42kg
- Carton: 965 x 515 x 484mm
- Gross Weight 47kg
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.