This TQ Pro "Latest Technologies" 30,000kg Air Hydraulic Workshop Press is capable of bending, pressing or extruding and makes light work of installing ball joints, U-joints and pulleys - making it ideal for many automotive and industrial applications. Polished inner cylinder walls extend the life of the hydraulic seals to minimize abrasion and wear, while the cylinder ram and pistons are also polished and chromed, guided by high performance seals, wear rings and dust seals. Includes a dial gauge for dual metric/tons pressure readings. The strong frames and powerful high-pressure hydraulics will provide years of dependable service in many applications. When components need to be removed or assembled, TQ Pro "Latest Technologies" hydraulic presses deliver the controlled power to safely remove and install bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints and pulleys with precision and versatility! This 30,000kg Air Hydraulic Workshop Press features a fast-pump core that allows the pressure head assembly to lower and make contact with the work piece more quickly than the slow-pump core. The ram cylinder glides across the width of the upper frame allowing off-centre pressing.
Includes a set of mandrill pressing attachments.
- Premium-grade steel built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy clean up
- High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Hydraulics are powered with a high quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility
- Foot Operated air trigger ram travel control
- Bed winch with swivel handle
- Integrated overload protection valve keeps from overloading the system
- Extra-long handle included for easy pumping force
- Foot pedal for pneumatic operation
- Handy removable parts tray
- Includes a set of mandrill pressing attachments
For specialist professional straightening, bending & pressing. Removing and installing gears, bearings and bushings.