Built to our TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" specifications, this transverse-mounted engine support bar has a two angle chain hook for safer and more stable chain support. This engine support bar features fully adjustable 4 point mounting system which will provide a very stable platform on any car. Weight rating is 500kg and includes eight rubber padded legs to prevent slipping and damage to cars finish. This tool features a dual hook design for holding engine or transmission in place. Finished in high gloss enamel for long life and durability. This design allows for improved stability, more flexibility and application to different vehicle types as well as added safety of 4 points of support and stability.
Perfectly suited for transverse and longitudinally-mounted engines alike.
Note: It is important that chains are hooked to both sides of hook, to ensure load is supported evenly.
- Cross bar feature for improved stability and more flexibility
- Dual hook assemblies for balanced support
- Adjustable to fit across most car bonnets
- Supports engine or transmission in place during repairs
- Extralong rubber cushioned support legs prevent damage to paint
- High gloss enamel finish
- Adjustment screws for load leveling
- Note: Chain not included
- Safe Working Capacity: 500kg
- Minimum Extension: 1020mm
- Maximum Extension: 1630mm
- Nett Weight: 23kg
- Carton: 1730 x 180 x 80mm
- Gross Weight: 24kg