The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Revolving Engine Stand accepts a wide variety of engines and transmissions. The head easily rotates 360º via the 40:1 ratio gear box for convenient accessibility to all parts of the engine. Using an engine stand where the rotational movements of the stands can be safely controlled not only saves man hours by eliminating non-productive handling procedures, it meets with popular safe working practice and safety regulations to minimise the dangers of personal injuries (that result from the manual handling of heavy loads).
This unit has fully adjustable mounting arms and heavy duty swivel castors to provide excellent functionality. If you’re in the market for an easy to rotate "Made for the Trade" engine rebuilding stand look no further. The quality of this stand is amazing. The gearbox assist allows for a no fuss full 360º rotation simply by turning the handle on the gearbox and it requires little to no effort at all. Designed and built for those mechanics that see value in efficiency and safety .
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to "Made for the Trade" standards for quality and durability
- 360° swiveling and gear ratio head allows easy rotation for obtaining the perfect angle position
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- Heavy-gauge tubular construction with industrial-grade steel bearing castors for easy maneuverability
- Mounting head has four adjustable arms with bolt holes to accommodate various load sizes
- Safe Working Capacity: 500kg
- Gearbax Ratio: 40:1
- Height: 1230mm
- Width: 850mm
- Length: 1190mm
- Castor Dia: 90mm
- Distance between legs: 680mm
- Lower steel tubing: 60 x 60mm
- Column tubing: 70 x 70mm
- Nett Weight: 54kg
- Carton 1 of 2: 1195 x 860 x 70mm (Weight: 17kg)
- Carton 2 of 2: 1120 x 270 x 230mm (Weight: 45kg)
- For safe handling and positioning of most 4 and 6 cylinder passenger car engines during dismantling and re-assembly.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.