TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" 450kg Engine Stand has a 4-leg design featuring a rugged frame with a 4-hole mounting head that rotates 360°, making the unit ideal for 4,6&8 cylinder engines. When you've got an engine repair job that can’t be completed while the engine block is in the vehicle, this engine stand provides a sturdy support structure to secure the removed engine in mid-air, so you can access any part of it. Use an engine crane to remove the engine from the vehicle, then mount it to the faceplate on this engine stand.
- Rugged tubular steel frame with attractive durable finish
- 360 degree rotating head that locks in 8 positions
- Slotted mounting head for full adjustment
- Extra wide base for stability and safety
- Easy knockdown and quick assembly design for storing and transporting
- Large diameter wheels and castors for smooth manoeuvring
- Suitable for cast iron/alloy block 4 and 6 cylinder engines and alloy block 8 cylinder engines
- Safe Working Capacity: 450kg
- Centre Height: 780mm
- Width @fixed wheels: 750mm
- Width @swivel castors: 400mm
- Dimensions: 760(L) x 750(W) x 860(H) mm
- Weight: 21kg
- Carton: 910 x 210 x 180mm
For safe handling and positioning of most 4 and 6 cylinder passenger car engines during dismantling and re-assembly.