The same reliable 'Heavy Duty Industrial Quality Drill Press' since we started manufacturing them in 1984... but with the benefit of some 21st Century features.
This "Borum Industrial Drill Press" delivers precision and power... and is designed to handle the demands of a professional workshop environment. With a powerful long-life industrial quality 3/4 HP motor (that's fully enclosed in a durable metal hood) double-wide spindle bearings and a precision spindle, this is one very reliable drilling machine.
Equipped with 16 drilling speeds from 162 to 3,000rpm and a 16mm drilling capacity this robust and user-friendly drill press is ideal for a busy maintenance workshop or small production factory.
Perfect for fabricators looking for a drill press that's rugged enough to handle the demands of light and medium duty production work and accurate enough to consistently deliver precise results.
- Flexible worklight
- Oversize micro-switch activated safety guard
- Engineering style work table
- Ergonomic handles
- Low-noise belt drive with cast iron balanced pulleys ensures low maintenance and quiet operation
- Safety ON-OFF switch fitted with a dust cover and positive action push buttons plus a large (Red) self locking "Emergency Stop" hinge cover
- Precision spindle bearing for long life and high accuracy
- Table control via hand crank and gear rack is robust with high load capacity
- Long quill stroke with easy to adjust depth stop at the capstan handle
- Thick-walled, precision-ground column for extra rigidity
- Powerful long-life commercial drive motor provides high reliability even at continuous loads
- Ground set-up areas on table and base plate
- Solid rotating work table with diagonal clamping slots
- Full range of Spare Parts available in Australia!
- Motor: 240V 3/4HP
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Spindle Speeds: 162-3000rpm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity: 16mm
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Chuck: 16mm
- Maximum Spindle Stroke: 78mm
- Swing: 350mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Table: 781mm
- Maximum Distance from Spindle to Base: 1219mm
- Diameter of Column: 73mm
- Diameter of Table: 290mm
- Overall Height: 1588mm
- Weight: 55kg
- Carton: 1370 x 460 x 230mm
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.