The BFU250 Bulk Bag Filling Frame saves hours of labour and reduces risk of injury. This frame is designed to safely hook open a bulk bag and fill with free-flowing bulk products such as sand and gravel etc, removing the need for the operator to hold the bag open or manually fill themselves.
- Bulk bag can be held in position by either the bag retaining pin mounts allowing for easy removal by forklift or pallet jack, or the adjustable bag restraining chains allowing bag to be positioned at optimal height
- 3 adjustable height settings allow optimal removal of filled bags to suit your operational requirements
- Fork pockets fitted for easy transport around the worksite
- Optional clamshell gate (BFU250CS) for maximum material flow and control
- Optional spill guard (BFU250SG)
- Supplied with 4 safety swivel hooks and retaining pin mounts
- Enamel paint finish
Supplied standard as 'flatpack' for on-site assembly.
|Working Load Limit (WLL)
|1800 x 1150mm
|Adjustable Height Settings
|1700 - 2195mm
|Fork Pocket Size
|140 x 65mm
|Fork Pocket Centres
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.
|East West Engineering