This TQ Pro "Latest Applied Technologies" 20,000kg Air/Hydraulic Bottle Jack is constructed of superior grade steel and built to premium standards for quality and durability. The superior-quality, large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load. A built-in bypass device protects the hydraulic system from over-pumping damage. The sturdy and stable design features a welded base and cylinder to assure strength and eliminate leaks.
- Using CNC technology, the frame is constructed using superior-grade steel and built to premium TQ Pro standards for professional quality and durability
- Premium quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder with precision tolerances
- Piston-ram is treated and polished to minimise wear and extend service life
- High capability premium quality seal system efficiently protects internal hydraulics keeping it free from contaminants
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting premium finish
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
Thick Base Design
The thick base design is to provide the firmest footprint reducing flex. This substantially increases the life of the hydraulic ram under the toughest lifting and lowering circumstances.
A welded reservoir instead of the screw base results in a substantial increase in durability. With the completely sealed hydraulic system, wear and tear and internal contamination is dramatically reduced.
- Safe Working Capacity: 20,000kg
- Maximum Height: 516mm
- Minimum Height: 260mm
- Hydraulic Lift: 150mm
- Adjustable Lift: 95mm
- Operating Air Pressure: 110-125psi
- Air Inlet Fitting: 1/4"
- Base Dimensions: 230 x 150 x 30mm
- Carton: 270 x 240 x 290mm
- Nett Weight: 19kg
- Gross Weight: 22kg
For professional specialist use on truck, agriculture, construction, mining, mobile home, oil field, automotive, and marine applications where lifting is required.
IMPORTANT: NEVER get beneath a vehicle that is only supported by a jack. ALWAYS chock the vehicle wheels and use Jack Support Stands.