This TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Air/ Hydraulic Bottle Jack is designed to operate pneumatically. The power of air makes it easy to lift farm vehicles, trucks, lawn mowers, heavy duty machinery, industrial construction equipment and more. With it’s low profile design this 12,000kg heavy-duty air/hydraulic bottle jack is the perfect choice for a wide variety of uses. Use this workhorse with a 110-125 PSI rated air pressure supply to lighten the load and provide the fast, strong lifting power you need. The 260–510mm lift range raises the load to the desired height and a knurled, heat-treated pad with screw height adjustment allows fine-tune of the jack from there.
Carelessness can cause injuries, but this jack gives you extra peace of mind. It's fitted with a safety overload valve for extra protection. Even if you load the jack up with too much weight, the safety overload kicks in and gently lowers the unit before the operator is put in a dangerous situation. Designed for professional durability, the rugged high-grade steel frame is teamed with a lead-free paint finish that covers the entire surface to ensure long-lasting wear and help prevent rust. The paint is oil, grease and dirt resistant for easy cleanup no matter how often you put this jack to work.
- Machined and polished cylinders with die-cut threads
- Fabricated from hard-cast steel with heat-treated critical stress areas
- Unique cross-type forged release valve assures positive load control
- Built-in bypass protection prevents damage from over pumping
- Compact yet powerful Air Turbo motor
- Versatile “quick connector provides ‘quick & easy air connection
- Two piece pump handle
- Convenient welded carry handle
- Safe Working Capacity: 12,000kg
- Minimum Height: 260mm
- Maximum Height: 510mm
- Hydraulic Stroke: 170mm
- Screw Extension Height: 80mm
- Operating Air Pressure: 110-125psi
- Air Fitting: 1/4"
- Carton: 250x180x270mm
- Gross Weight: 12.75kg
For heavy-duty truck, agriculture, construction, mining, mobile home, oil field, automotive, and marine applications where lifting is required.
IMPORTANT: NEVER get beneath a vehicle that is only supported by a jack. ALWAYS chock the vehicle wheels and use Jack Support Stands.