Our TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Air/Manual 20,000kg Bottle Jack is designed to operate either manually or pneumatically. The manual function allows for normal operation anywhere, even without an air supply. Ideal for onsite/offsite lifting of farm vehicles, heavy duty machinery, industrial construction equipment and more. The Air/Manual Bottle Jack is equipped with an hydraulic system and a mounted powerful manual pump. Used on light or heavy vehicles, they are compact, versatile and safe to use. Our TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" design includes a quality safety valve to prevent overloading and a larger base to provide high safety and greater stability. This Air/Manual Bottle Jack is fitted with a Professional Quality Air Turbo Motor designed to meet the demands of adverse climate conditions and extreme temperatures. This 'Best Selling' Jack is a favourite of the Qld and WA mine maintenance crews, due to it's strong lifting power and long lasting wear characteristics.
This 20,000kg heavy-duty air/hydraulic bottle jack is the perfect choice for a wide variety of uses. The power of air makes it easy to lift farm vehicles, trucks, trailers, heavy equipment and other large loads! Use this workhorse with a 90-120 PSI rated air pressure supply to lighten the load and provide the fast, strong lifting power you need, or operate it manually for normal operation just about anywhere. The 265–430mm lift range raises the load to the desired height and a knurled, heat-treated pad with 100mm screw height adjustment allows you to fine-tune the jack from there.
Fitted with a safety overload valve for extra protection, so that even if the jack gets loaded up with too much weight, the safety overload kicks in and gently lowers the unit before the operator is put in a dangerous situation. Designed for durability, the rugged high-grade steel frame is teamed with a lead-free paint finish that covers the entire surface to ensure long-lasting wear and help prevent rust. The paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup no matter how often you put it to work.
Always consider the TradeQuip Air Turbo Motor Features:
- Best practise quality controlled manufacturing process
- CNC machined cast alloy piston and barrel
- Barrel is hardness rated opposed to other mild steel variations
- Piston & Barrel combination present longlife wear characteristics similar to an engine crank and bearing
- Duro70 rated nitrile O'rings (best for air tool applications) provide good elasticity and friction rating
- Results in longer duty cycle over adverse Australian climate and temperature ranges
- Superior lithium grease lubrication is less prone to drying or flushing out from wet ,dry, hot or cold air supplies
- Lithium grease re-emulsifies when a few drops of air tool oil or 32 grade hydraulic oil is regularly added
- Safe Working Capacity: 20,000kg
- Minimum Height: 265mm
- Maximum Height: 430mm
- Hydraulic Lift: 185mm
- Adjustable Height: 100mm
- Base Area: 224x134mm
- Work Pressure: 90-120psi
- Carton: 290 x 200 x 290mm
- Weight: 16kg
IMPORTANT: NEVER get beneath a vehicle that is only supported by a jack. ALWAYS chock the vehicle wheels and use Jack Support Stands.