Specially designed for off-road use, the Black Rat Off-Road Sheave Block has 2 heavy duty steel cover plates for ease of use and have a zinc (gold) passivated finish. The sheave is composed of high-quality cast iron with a precisely carved groove for 11mm wire rope and a grease-lubricated bearing.
The sheave block can be utilized in a variety of ways to boost the lifting or pulling capability. With the sheave rotating on an axle or bearing inside the pulley's frame, the wire or rope flows freely, resulting in less friction and cable stress. Minimum breaking strain MBS 8,000 kg. Not to be used for lifting purposes.
- 2 heavy duty steel cover plates
- Sheaves are made from high grade cast iron - precision machine grooved to accept wire rope to a maximum of 11m
- Off-road block comes complete with a pressure grease lubrication
- Minimum breaking strain "MBS" of 8,000kgs
- Zinc passivated (gold) finish
- Packed in a vinyl storage pouch
- Towing and recovery
- High grade cast iron
- Vinyl carry bag
Technical Data and Specifications:
|Wire Rope (mm)
|Off Road Block with Carry Bag, MBS 8,000kg
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.