Borum Industrial Bench Vices are made with a high quality ductile cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life. Each has the capability of handling pipe as well as mounting to the bench with 3 mounting posts providing more stability and secure hold. Constructed of ductile iron, the Borum Industrial Bench Vice with anvil has a precision cast body with a swivel base, the vice can be rotated 360° to offer flexibility. Whether used for cutting, screwing, drilling, planing, sanding, or just holding, this Borum Industrial Bench Vice is perfect for any type of industrial holding application. The Borum 200mm Industrial Bench Vice is a precision-manufactured, hefty brute with robust design features that make it more user friendly and efficient in an industrial workshop environment. Both the high quality ductile cast iron steel and durability-inducing drop forging process ensures that the Borum 200mm Industrial Bench Vice will continue to perform like new for a many years.
- High quality ductile cast iron body built for rugged use and extended life
- Replaceable serrated top jaws
- 360° swivel base with double lockdown for quick and easy positioning
- Designed for general duty applications
- Built in pipe jaws handle various pipe sizes
- Large anvil work surface
- Lead-free paint finish ensures long-lasting wear and helps prevent rust.
- Oil, grease and dirt-resistant finish for easy cleanup.
- Jaw Width: 200mm
- Jaw Opening: 200mm
- Throat Depth: 115mm
- Anvil Size: 100x113mm
- Mounting Base: 4Holes - 15mm dia - 160mm apart
- Net Weight: 30kg