This Borum Industrial Hydraulic Bead Breaker is designed to work on most rims up to 26". It is expressly intended to be used as an aid in breaking the bead seal between a tyre and it's one, two or three piece wheel rim for the purpose of reseating a bead seal, replacement of tyre or wheel and replacing tyre valves, tyre tubes etc. This Borum Industrial Hydraulic Bead Breaker can perform tyre work or tyre replacements without ever removing the wheel from the vehicle. This quality unit is excellent for in-the-field use on agricultural machines.
The bead breaker works directly on the bead of the tyre and will not damage the tyre if used correctly when used with the TradeQuip 2054 10,000 psi air/hydraulic pump.
- Economical solution for agricultural wheels and 1, 2 and 3piece truck tyre rims
- Hydraulically clamps on wheel
- Durable steel construction
- Clamps to wheel rim & breaks bead simply with up to 5,000kg of force
- Requires 10,000psi air/hydraulic pump (sold seperately)
- Most popular tool for breaking beads on most agricultural tyres
- Safe Working Capacity: 5,000kg
- Rated Pressure: 10,000psi
- Maximum Rim Size: 26"
- Ram Stroke: 90mm
- Pressure Connection: 3/8" - 18NPTF
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 250ml
- Dimensions: 429x140x324mm
- Weight: 16kg
- Carton: 375 x 375 x 155mm