Lincoln Electric Air Vantage 600-I Engine Driven Welder
Powerful, Dependable and Advanced.
- When the job calls for structural steel welding and other rugged outdoor work, you need an engine-driven welder that covers all your process needs – stick, MIG, TIG, flux-cored and gouging and is Tier 3 EPA compliant emission standard. The Air Vantage 600-I has been re-engineered to deliver smoother arc characteristics and improved pipe welding capabilities.
- Choose the Air Vantage® 600-I for 575A/43VDC 100% duty cycle welding and gouging with up to 10mm carbons. The Air Vantage® 600-I includes a belt-driven VMAC® compressor with separate gauges to monitor compressor hours and pressure.
- Welder – Up to 600 amps of welding current to tackle numerous welding and carbon arc gouging applications
- Generator – 20 kW of continuous three phase power to run industrial tools such as plasma cutters, pumps, or inverter welders
- Air Compressor – 60 cfm @ 100 psi (1.7 cmm @ 6.9 bar) of compressed air powered by VMAC®
- Select one of five standard process modes including CC-Stick, Downhill Pipe, DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-Wire, or Arc Gouging mode, which maximizes output for up to 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon rods.
Optimal Arc Performance
- Minimal spatter for stick or pipe welding
- Enhanced gouging performance prevents the engine from stalling, resulting in smooth material removal
- Expanded welding capabilities with customized modes for stainless, aluminum, and steel as well as advanced SAW and orbital pipe modes(1)
- Pulsing capability available to enable better arc control in out-of-position work and can lower heat input for critical welds(1)
- Lab tested, field proven ruggedness and durability
- Engineered for outdoor use in the harshest environments (IP23 Rated)
- High quality electrical insulation, stainless steel paneling, and potted PC boards for added protection and durability
- Manufacturer in an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 facility
Industrial Diesel Engine
- 4 cylinder, 65.7 HP, turbocharged Deutz® TD2.9L4 diesel engine runs smooth and quiet
- Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance
- Tier 3 engine does not require ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel
- 25 gallon (94.6 liter) fuel tank for longer running time
If you would like to request pricing for this product, simply click the 'Request Quote' button above and leave your name and contact details. Our team will aim to get back to as soon as possible (often within the same day), with the best prices and shipping solutions available.
Alternatively, get in touch with our friendly team via phone on 1300 378 900
Why is this product priced on application (POA)?
For our higher value products, we want to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible when it comes to product pricing, shipping, and warranty. We offer a range of payment options and have the knowledge to guide you on your purchase if/when required.
Please note: this item may incur additional shipping fee’s when shipped to a residential address. Please refer to our shipping policy for more information.