This TradeQuip 'Made for the Trade' wide chassis floor-style 800kg Transmission Jack features a wide chassis, fully adjustable 4way tilt cradle, four easy-roll castors and a swivel pump handle that can be repositioned in tight spots. The extra-wide base design lowers the centre of gravity to add stability and the fully adjustable cradle provides convenient adaptability that conforms to many types of transmission pan configurations and angles. TradeQuip Transmission Jacks hydraulic systems are powered with a high quality hydraulic oil, to offer better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility. This jack is finished in high gloss oil, grease and dirt-resistant paint, for long lasting durability and easy cleanup. The lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting gloss and to minimise corrosion.
- Durable frame is constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Wide chassis with low centre of gravity for load distribution and stability
- Adjustable 4way tilt cradle
- Safety chains make it easy to safely secure the transmission to the jack
- Slow controlled lowering via conveniently located release knob
- Low profile minimum lift height of only 160mm accommodates most applications
- 360 degree rotation of pumping handle for ease of use.
- Overload and bypass safety valves prevent the jack from accidentally being used beyond rated capacity
- 4 ball bearing swivel castors provide stability and easy glide manoeuvrability
- Safe Working Capacity: 800kg
- Minimum Height: 160mm
- Maximum Height: 790mm
- Cradle Dimensions: 235x235mm
- Cradle Dimensions: 335x335mm (Fingers Extended)
- Forward Tilt: 55°
- Backward Tilt: 6°
- Right Tilt: 6°
- Left Tilt: 12.5°
- Chassis: 940x475mm
- Nett Weight: 51.5kg
- Carton: 975 x 485 x 215mm
- Gross Weight: 54kg
For professional removal and installation of passenger car, 4WD and light commercial transmissions or differentials.