This absolutely top quality 10,000kg "Borum Industrial" Professional Body Repair Kit is designed and manufactured for regular use by body/panel and crash repair workshop specialists. The automatic pump overload system helps prevent damage to rams and equipment.
This equipment is used by the industry professionals for pressing, spreading, lifting, straightening and clamping panel and paint workshops and collision repair centres. Components are manufactured to industry standards, eg. precision threaded for durabillity and extension tubes that feature a strong wall design for increased resistance to bending and deformation. All kits are supplied with industry standard high flow hydraulic couplings and dust caps.(Previous models include product code/s; 2005T, PP10T, PROPP10. New Product Code: 2010T)
Powerful, Heavy-Duty Operation
This 10,000kg heavy-duty hydraulic body repair kit is the perfect choice for a wide variety of uses. The quality components and fittings make this unit perfect for those looking for quality and precision all day everyday!
Added Safety Overload Protection
Carelessness can cause injuries, but this unit gives you extra peace of mind. It's fitted with a safety overload valve for extra protection. Even if you load the ram unit up with too much force, the safety overload kicks in to protect the internals.
Use It Day In And Day Out
This professional kit is designed for durability. A rugged high-grade steel construction is teamed with a lead-free paint finish that covers the entire surface to ensure long-lasting wear and help prevent rust. The paint is oil-, grease- and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup no matter how often you put this porta power kit to work.
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- High quality hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to raise the load, helping to reduce wear and extend service life
- Piston-ram is treated and polished
- Hydraulics are powered with a high quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility.
- Heavy walled extension tubes stand up in tough applications
- Comes with blow mould carry case
- 700mm extension tube
- 450mm extension tube
- 250mm extension tube
- 125mm extension tube
- Male connector
- Wedge head
- Serrated saddle
- Flat base
- Ram toe
- Plunger toe
- 75mm Rubber head
- 90 combination head
- Safe Working Capacity: 10,000kg
- Compressed Ram Length: 367mm
- Ram Stroke: 150mm
- Weight: 41kg
- Carton: 750 x 470 x 260mm