TradeQuip waste oil evacuators take oil draining convenience and efficiency to the next level, by sucking hot oil from engines and transmissions via the dipstick tube or the traditional (under hoist) large oil drain pan. This vacuum-charged unit is completely portable and easy to use. Included are 3 different suction probes equipped with quick-disconnect couplers for fluid extraction. The transparent recovery chamber reservoir acts as a vacuum receiver operated by simple venturi and flow control valves. The transparent chamber feature is also very handy to check the quantity and quality of extracted oil during or immediately after the service. Suction volume is 1.5-2 Litres per minute using 6mm probe at oil temp 70-80 Degrees C.
The self evacuating feature makes emptying clean and easy with an easy to see clear oil level sight gauge. Once pressurised the oil drainer discharge system becomes completely portable. This allows the unit to be vacuum charged and emptied at will, and used independently of the air supply.
The TradeQuip Air operated waste oil drainer/extractor with graduated 10 litre transparent recovery chamber, can now extract used oil and other fluids from any vehicle using this venturi-vacuum extracting system directly from dipstick. Not having to lift vehicles or remove plugs increases efficiency. Great for cars, 4WD, motorcycles, small engines, marine applications and other industrial plant.
Note: The oil change temperature should be between 60-80 degrees celsius (when the engine is just switched off) for the extraction system to operate efficiently. This equipment is not designed to suck brake oils, fuels, inflammable and corrosive liquids.
Note: If the workshop compressor supplies air pressure in excess of 0.5 Bar, an inline air regulator must be used to maintain air pressure at 0.5 Bar.
- Steel fabricated 90Litre discharge tank
- Height adjustable steel drain pan, fitted with grid filter.
- Gravity feed reservoir with air discharge hose.
- Includes quick release oil dipstick probes
- Fitted with reservoir oil level indicator tube.
- Heavy-duty wheels and castors for easy mobility.
- Discharge tank capacity: 90 Litres
- Transparent recovery chamber capacity: 10 Litres
- Vacuum Working Pressure: 0.04 - 0.06MPa
- Degree of Vacuum: 0.05 - 0.07MPa
- Suction Rate: 1.5-2 Litres per min using 6mm probe at oil temp 80°C
- Max Discharge Pressure: 12psi
- Discharge Hose Length: 1940mm
- Discharge Rate: 3-3.5 Litres per min
- Dimensions: 500 x 500 x 1850mm
- Weight: 39kg
- Carton 1 of 2: 520 x 500 x 970mm (Weight: 12kg)
- Carton 2 of 2: 570 x 300 x 300mm (Weight: 29kg)
Warning: This unit is not for the extraction, siphoning or storing of Petroleum or other highly Flammable Liquids.