The TradeQuip "Made for the Trade" Revolving Engine Stand accepts a wide variety of engines and transmissions. The head easily rotates 360º via the ratio gear box for convenient accessibility to all parts of the engine. Designed for use by serious professionals this Engine Stand is equipped with a revolving crank handle, which turns the worm drive gearbox and safely rotates the engine to any precise angle. This makes it much easier to rotate heavy engines, and also allows the engine to be rotated to any desired angle for the convenience and safety of the operator. The wide wheelbase and quality castors fitted to this Engine Stand emphasizes the importantance of its superior stability for applying accurate torque to engine bolts, and whilst maneuvering around the workshop. This four wheel design is far superior to three wheel engine stands that have just three legs and three castors because they are significantly more stable. Especially when working with larger engines. Using an engine stand where the rotational movements of the stands can be safely controlled not only saves man hours by eliminating non-productive handling procedures, it meets with popular safe working practice and safety regulations to minimise the dangers of personal injuries (that result from the manual handling of heavy loads).
This unit has fully adjustable mounting arms and heavy duty swivel castors to provide excellent functionality. The gearbox assist allows for a no fuss full 360º rotation simply by turning the handle on the gearbox and it requires little to no effort at all. The two locking castors eliminate chasing this Engine Stand around the workshop whilst trying to undo a stubborn bolt or applying that accurate torque setting. Designed and built for professional mechanics that see value in efficiency and safety .
This model also offers a built-in drop tray that sits underneath the engine for cleaner disassembly. It seems that no matter how well you drain the fluids, every time you rotate an engine on an Engine Stand, a few drops of oil and coolant always drips out. Designed and built for professional mechanics that see value in efficiency, cleanliness and safety.
- Constructed of high-grade steel and built to "Made for the Trade" standards for quality and durability
- Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and prevent rust
- Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
- 360° swiveling and gear ratio head allows easy rotation for obtaining the perfect angle position
- Heavy-gauge tubular construction with industrial-grade steel bearing castors for easy maneuverability
- Mounting head has four adjustable arms with bolt holes to accommodate various load sizes
- Oil drip tray for cleaner disassembly
- Spare parts available in Australia
- Safe Working Capacity: 800kg
- Height: 1100mm
- Width: 940mm
- Length: 1300mm
- Weight: 136kg
- Carton 1 of 2: 1350 x 965 x 130mm (Weight: 72kg)
- Carton 2 of 2: 980 x 415 x 290mm (Weight: 81kg)
For safe handling and positioning of most 4, 6 and 8 cylinder passenger car and 4WD engines during dismantling and re-assembly.